Looking at purchasing an old hy-hoe 5000 excavator looking for some info and specs on this machine specifically weight to know if I can move it on my tandem lowboy. Thanks Jeff
Cool ! I have a 3300 . Its around 20 ton . Might check out this thread HeavyEquipmentForums By the looks of it I would guess 5000 model between 25 to 30 ton?
Ya I read just read this didn't really give me a clear answer on weight. At 25 tons is be safe, 30 would be pushing it
Looking at it trying to size it up reminds me of an old 225 Cat . They were around 25 ton. That counterweight looks heavy . Don't think it's over 30 ton . Just don't know for sure . Got to go very far after it ?
Ya kinda haha about a 3 hour drive to far to wing it