Old technology from quarry stone Zbraslav, Czech Republic 2023, whole album here - Stará technika z lomu Kámen Zbraslav
Bagr T174 ,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/MOBILBAGGER_T-174_-_DDR/ MOBILBAGGER T-174 - DDR – bobrahakl – album na Rajčeti Buďte součástí největší české sociální sítě zaměřené na sdílení fotografií. bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz
Lokomobila + stabilní motory,celé album zde - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/Stabilni_motory/
Construction vehicle,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/STAVEBNI_STROJE/
Semex Tatra 813,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/SEMEX_TATRA_813_VRTNA_SOUPRAVA/
That quarry truck on the left in the first picture looks just like the Tonka truck I had as a kid!!
the excavator with the multi-position boom. Ouch. I bet those pins were a bugger!
Calweld Tatra 813,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/TATRA_813_-_VRTNA_SOUPRAVA_CALWELD/
ZTS Poclain,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/ZTS-POCLAIN/
Dozer Komatsu D 155,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/OBOJZIVELNY_DOZER_KOMATSU_D_155W_2/
Definitely some interesting things. I wonder how that Poclain even swings without front outriggers. The crawler loader above with foot pads on the rippers, and that boom does not appear to swing. It looks like only over the rear and right between the rippers, and those walk platforms are for personnel rigging whatever they were pulling up.
That is a submarine dozer. Bad Bob
Iron,full album - https://bobrahakl.rajce.idnes.cz/MIX_STARA_TECHNIKA/
There is video of that Komatsu under water dozer somewhere on the web. I enjoy seeing the photos of machines built in other countries. It shows that there is a sense of style in engineering after all.