My 1990 komatsu pc300 has a busted hydraulic line going to one of the tracks. I pulled the line off and am trying to source out a replacement. I've never had to change one of these before, I'm not really sure where to find it. Im in fayetteville nc, and the nearest komatsu dealer is over an hour away and probably the most expensive solution, im saving this as a last resort. Where could i get a line like this locally? Its a strange type of fitting compared to most ive seen. It has an o-ring and two locking plates rather than the usual flare fitting that i mostly see
Sounds like you're describing either code 61 or code 62 flange fittings. If so, pretty common unless the hose fitting has a long sweep 90 elbow.
Yep those look like them, what stores sell them? I tried tractor supply, but they dont deal with anything that big
Tractor supply wouldn't have them. Any good hydraulic hose shop would have them, and it's possible that some NAPA stores might, but hydraulic hose shops for sure, as long as the hose fitting doesn't have long elbows.
Talladega Machinery and Hose Supply popped up with a quick google search. > http://www.localedge.com/listing/12...y+Co+Inc/9104257201/Hwy+301+South/ZZ/NC/28306
Awsome thanks...ill call them tomorrow