hi, if it were possible we would like your views and your experiences on loaders hanomag machines that are now sttate acquired by Komatsu and zattelmayer brand absorbed by volvo, what you think, you who would you choose as reliability durability and robustness? Some have suggested hanomag 55 D what do you think? thanks to those who will want to provide useful information ZETTELMEYER ZL 3000
i worked with a hanomag, they are heavy, though as nails and we never had any issues with it. they are a bit old and harder to ride. but the later ones did had servocontrol which made it better.
thank you for your testimony, what you think best machine and model for excavation and earth moving? What do you think of zettelmeyer zl 5002, you've got to maneuver, was aòllo same level of hanomag as performance and reliability, consumed the rocker arm of the Z as true weak point, am I wrong?
I have no idea mate what brand would be better. Those loaders are so old there arent much guys who still use them. I think the Z-kinematic isnt a bad thing but you will see it better when you have some play in the bushings/pins. Since its a arm, for example 2mm play in the cilinder side could well be 10mm on the bucket side.
thank you for your intervention, in the countries in the province use the hanomag 55/66 equipment is the most popular, they told me that the Z rocker charger bracccio need to bore, and install new bearings due to wear, what car you gummed would you use to excavations and movement earth and load trucks 3-axle 15 cubic matrix? thanks for your suggestions
Hanomags are the best i have ever ran last longer thats why they are still in service today.
I come from a big construction company owns three series D and L series which I think is the last set before it was bought by Komatsu, but the owner told me it is better than last super model 55D series 60 L, what do you know ?, they would buy a used to be overhauled Z rocker arm and transmission power shift converter the zettelmeyer absorbed by volvo do you think? hanomag better or equal performance, features and reliability http://icemrc.it/attrezzature/007.jpg
Good Evening Gentlemen...I'm having trouble with my Massey Ferguson Hanomag 44C Wheel Loader, it had been leaking oil, I assumed engine oil but it was not. The next time I started it, it would not move an inch and I have no Getriebe/Gearbox oil pressure. The Transmission dipstick reads full but I don't know if this is the transmission, torque convertor, or something else. It's on the left side by where the machine articulates, and there's a sticker saying to check it hot, which I don't want to try when I have no gearbox oil pressure but it's full on the dipstick anyways. My question is what oil is the gearbox/ transmission pressure Guage reading and where do I check and add oil to it? I'm completely unfamiliar with these Massey Ferguson 44C / Hanomag B11C Loaders and would really appreciate some advice about this matter...Does Anyone Have A Massey Ferguson 44C or Hanomag B11C Service Manual Or Transmission Manual PDF or Paper Copy They'd Like To Sell?
Put a piece of the picture to be repaired, certainly some competent person you can help, a immaggine worth more than 100 words
there are two circuts for the transmssion there is another dipstick near your batterys for the converter the pipe under the radiator shroud flows the converter oil and rusts through due to dirt on it i have a 33c thats similar to the 44 also there are test ports on the side of the machine near the hyd tank one has converter pressure the other has transmission pressure check all pressures be carefull as the hyd pressure is one of the 5 and is 3000 rather than 240 psi
a friend of mine had heating problem for failure radiator intercooler oil, I do not know if your fault is similar, informed by expert mechanic veteran hanomag komatsu now believe is, I would not say misinformation, well informed
that makes sense how else would water get in the circuit I also have seen a ton of transmissions with the breather broken off so all rain can funnel down into the transmission from off the back of the cab.