Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Pioneer Emblem

DR RPM ยท 2008-01-27 10:07

I am trying to find a good picture of the old Pioneer crusher emblem, the one with the dinosaur crushing the rocks. The only Pioneer plants around here have the emblems missing. thanks

Replies1
  1. #1MNERIC2010-05-08 18:35

    Antique Pioneer Rock Crusher.. Info Please! Hi The Lake Itasca Region Pioneer Farmers just acquired an Antique Pioneer Rock Crusher and I would like to get info and specs of this model and pictures of other machines that may be out there (antique ones please). I have contacted the company and they helped allot even without the model number. He was able to tell me allot just by the pictures! I now have all of the info... Make: Pioneer Model: 1936 most likely built pre 1932 Factory#: CP36.1 Order#: 31096 Thank you Eric Bolduc Director Lake Itasca Region Pioneer Farmers 501c3 P.S. DR RPM I will see if I can find the emblem.