Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Samsung SE 210LC

Timbiker50 · 2024-10-28 16:52

I need help with wiring I have the parts and maintenance book but the wiring is not detail. They had a constant wire from battery box going too the 6 pin ignition switch then a wire going back too I believe the fuel pump. Any diagram of what wire goes too ignition and the wiring too the starter and alternator and too the voltage regulator would be awesome thanks for any advice

Replies3
  1. #1Lagwagon2024-10-30 20:19

    these are for the -2 machine, very similar. hope it helps

  2. #2Timbiker502024-10-30 21:32

    You are the bomb. I can’t thank you enough. Where could I get this book

  3. #3Lagwagon2024-10-30 21:44

    Very rare, keep a look out on eBay and your local online marketplace for 2nd hand goods. if you get stumped around the wiring I can send you some pics of Mine.