Guys this worth watching...At least watch it till the 45 second mark :cool2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ang9sIQF5w&feature=channel_page
And here's part 1, if anyone's interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDpYFGlXcZM&feature=channel Most of the equipment shots are from 5:50 to 7:00 but it includes a bit more than scrapers. Seeing this report was awesome, especially considering there was a Modern Marvels episode on Disneyworld this morning and a lot of those clips were used in it. :notworthy
those are TOO cool!! amazing that guy didn't get hurt when the scraper rolled!!!
Glad they invented ROPS lol
Can you imagine the paperwork and satey meetings that would go on if that happened today ?
Too Cool, Thank for sharing. ROPS Is a beauiful thing now
Seat belt? lol
good way to die
As long as no one was injured I don't think there would be any OSHA investigation or anything.
Yea... thats why I don't and won't wear one. Fire me lol
Thanks Thanks for the links to the videos. I can't view them at work because of corporate policy, but i'll check them at home.