Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Sibicar – Needed information

luka_ ยท 2024-01-10 12:12

At my place of work, we have this old electric forklift made by Sibicar s.p.a. So I'm wondering if anyone has any information about this "Sibicar Type EV 654 F" forklift because I've been searching for days and I can't find any information about it or about the "Sibicar" company that produced it. Sadly i don't have any more photos. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Replies5
  1. #1djordje12024-01-10 12:51

    Try BALKANCAR EV 654 they look same-similar

  2. #2Doug B2024-09-30 04:48

    I have a mid-nineties Balkancar DV-60RT with transmission problems. Madee in Bulgaria I think. Russian writing on the transmission tag. Any idea where I might find a source for manuals & parts?

  3. #3djordje12024-09-30 14:55

    Sorry dont have manual for this model, but maybe if you post picture of transmission or transmission tag I can translate to you Some models have Perkins engine and Borg-Wagner transmission

  4. #4Doug B2024-09-30 17:44

    The motor is an Eastern-Block clone of a 4 cylinder Perkins. Transmission is a converter shuttle-shift, forward/reverse only, single speed only. Top mounted valve body is composed of 3 sections laminated together and contain "worm trails" under the gaskets directing oil to various orifices. Three small solenoids in the end of the valve body. Also several O-rings between the sections that nest in a cut-out in the gasket. If possible I want to buy a new complete valve body. If not that, then at the very least I need the factory gaskets and O-rings, and solenoids, and also springs because I suspect there is a broken spring in one of the spools.

  5. #5Doug B2024-09-30 17:48

    I used copy machine to make template for the gaskets, but apparently not good enough because the transmission is even worse now that before.