Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Tired Diesel drinker

socommfg ยท 2024-02-23 14:34

I an Ernie Wrenn Ceo Compucar Nitrous Oxide Systems... Been working on heavy Yellow all my life. Dealer in Military LMTV and Hummvs . Built Movie vehicles, TV shows, Jet powered vehicles. Currently working on a Case 580 L power steering. Any easy ways to get the cylinder off of the tractor? Very little info on line. Any help will be appreciated. Yes you can put nitrous on a diesel...

Replies7
  1. #1skyking12024-02-23 15:13

    Welcome aboard Ernie. My friend had a drag truck with a pair of huge turbos and nitrous, back in the day. I suggest that you start a thread in the TLB (Tractor Loader Backhoe) section, with " Case 580 L power steering" as the thread title and put your Serial Number in the body of the thread. The guys that cruise that forum are sharp, and the case guys will be all over it.

  2. #2Tinkerer2024-02-23 15:24

    Welcome to HEF, Ernie ! I read your private message and the service manual is still uploading. Send me your email address in that same message and I send you a link that you can download the file from.

  3. #3skyking12024-02-23 16:27

    there is one of those sharp guys now!

  4. #4socommfg2024-02-24 08:28

    [email protected] thx

  5. #5Tinkerer2024-02-24 10:23

    I now have your email address. I would advise you to edit this post and remove the address.

  6. #6socommfg2024-02-24 12:30

    How do you edit..

  7. #7Acoals2024-02-24 12:40

    There is an edit tab in the lower left of the post box, click the three dots near the report tab. It only lasts for an hour though, you posted your email publicly at 7:28 am, the edit function expired at 8:28. Now you need a moderator to help.