Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old trucks of the Crowsnest Pass (Canada). REO, Hayes, Diamond T and others.

ChrisBIGDoer · 2012-11-14 12:38

A yard in the Crowsnest Pass (Canada). Lots of interesting trucks here! Other trucks were found just by walking around town. http://www.bigdoer.com/1669/old-things/old-trucks-of-the-crowsnest/ Chris “BIGDoer” We invite your comments either here or on our website. Chris and Connie: Off the beaten path. Hiking - Adventure - History - Exploration http://www.bigdoer.com

Replies3
  1. #1renaud2013-01-12 11:19

    I've been there and saw that yard..... .....from the wrong side of the fence!!!! I never dare to go across the fence by fear to be ran at by some kind pf vicious dog or the owner of the place pointing a gun at me!!!! Lots of nice older equipment in there.....a candy store for whoever loves old iron!!! Max.

  2. #2hardtail2013-01-12 11:36

    Sounds like old west hospitality...............LOL

  3. #3ChrisBIGDoer2013-01-12 12:03

    OP here - I took all the pictures from public property. I too am scared of doggies and such.