Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Older cat excavator.

steve loving · 2023-01-29 13:54

I have cat et and comm adaptor 3 with 9 pin and 7 pin cabels. I need to find the pt number to hook the comm adaptor to the cat b series. Thanks for the help.

Replies5
  1. #1ahart2023-01-29 14:26

    If you’re talking about a B series excavator, there is no accessibility with CAT ET on those. All diagnostics are done via service mode on the monitor.

  2. #2steve loving2023-01-29 14:31

    I can do the diagnostic from the monitor. I was looking at sis and thought it mentioned et for the b series excavators. I thought I might be able to get in a little easier. Thank you.

  3. #3ahart2023-01-29 14:38

    Throw out a serial number you’re referencing.

  4. #4steve loving2023-01-29 16:17

    9hr00818 I was skimming for something else. Thought I saw et bring hooked up.

  5. #5ahart2023-01-29 16:43

    ET won’t be of any use to you on that machine.