Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Oldest lift you have run or owned?

Speedpup ยท 2007-08-30 23:28

Is?

Replies4
  1. #1iceberg2102007-10-24 19:08

    I've run and we've still got a 1948 Gerlinger forklift. I need to rebuild the engine because the old ford flat head in it is worn out but beyond that it would still work great today I'm sure.

  2. #2Dualie2007-11-21 01:02

    I ran a pure electric forklift NO hydraulics at all. pure electric had a rack and pinion tilt and lift functions. a weird setup for articulating. best guess late 40's early 50's . I don't know what brand it was I was loading out at an auction and it was their they said if you can make it run use it. I found the master bat switch and went to work.

  3. #3544D102007-12-14 23:21

    I am not that old. Just a old pic I found.

  4. #4Speedpup2007-12-15 06:53

    wonder what it was a Koering?