I have been going to the brick yard lately and never seam to have time to get a pic of this beast of a machine it's too bad it's in the shape it's in looks like it was working not too long ago.
There is two Hough loaders up the road from me. They still work too. Kyle
Im restoring one of these ol' girls at present. (I used to be on this site known as Kiwi Will but after the quake, hadn't been able to use a computer to keep up membership) It's a Hough 65C isn't it? I thought I'd have a bash at restoring it cause it's still a basic ol' machine that doesn't have or need anything so technical such as a computer to make any part of it work. Also, (so far) parts have been still available or the odd bit has been able to be made up local. Would certainly like to rob a few bits off this one. When your image was blown up in size, it appears as if its pretty much all there. Come on guys, save the ol' toy. ttfn
cat320 - where abouts is that Hough? I'm loader shopping right now, any leads are welcome - Mike
that unit is at woburn concrete here is there website http://www.woburnconcrete.com/\ i was told by one of the kids that work there that it was for sale and they they where looking to get $5K for it or scrap value he said it fired up but there was something that needed attention besides all the glass tire and some pain. nice size machine .
Thanks for the link - I might be calling them, going to look at a Cat 922 today.
Hey oldie but goodies - I have a Michigan 175 Detroit 351 (1960's) and having trouble getting the oil filter gasket to seat. The NAPA gasket is real narrow and is smaller the seating area - diamiter is ok. HELP. Thanks g