I have an EC500-50 forklift that has not been maintained well. I am in the process of rebuilding and repairing it. The problem i am writing about it that the throttle peddle currently does not provide smooth control of the lift. It is quite jerky and hard to feather or vary speed. Especially when trying to move slowly. The peddle has two micro switches, one engaged at full speed and the other at stop plus a rheostat/potentiometer. I do not have any schematics for this lift nor have I been able to find any making it very difficult to perform diagnostics on this drive. I pulled the throttle quadrant out and fixed worn out bushings, adjusted the pot for less than 100 ohms at full throttle and micro switches engaging at both ends of travel. I seem to only have full throttle for both forward and reverse (ie, when the micro switch for full depression closes) due to the amount of "cobble" this truck has seen, I have doubts the quadrant is even wired correctly. The controls ....the tag on the control says "general electric truc tronic" The "sticker"