I have Monday off so was wandering around the campus in Vermont and found some cool iron. I thought this was an Allis when I found it and jammed on the binders to grab an image... I got it home and found I could not resolve the idler perches on International, AC, or Fat Allis finally found it in an auction flyer an hour later. I was flipping through this online flyer and there were my idler perches on a 1958 Oliver OC12 Flyer credit to Aumann Auctions 2017 and Oliver. This machine may be a "great speckled bird" as I had a heck of a time trying to find a matching image.
first one of those I`ve seen ` fuel tank and some loader frame parts favor john deere
The hydraulic tank made me think pre Allis Fiat when I wasn’t matching it to anything.
So did you buy it yet? Be a good project for Dmiller when he's done with Allis!
LOL! That was my thought when I saw it! Dave needs that... did the bootlegger’s turn in the middle of the road to get the non Allis image LOL!
Did these OC-12's use differential style steering like the other Cletrac models?
Yes, at that point it was referred to as "power turn" in 59 they introduced "spot turn" which allowed for short radius turns. The inside track according to their copy would turn in a 25 inch radius, and touts the machines ability to work in tight places. The machine became the OC 126 after the loader was installed. It is a yard and a half. Ware Machine Works of Ware Massachusetts produced nearly all the loaders used on Oliver Crawlers.
Speaking of Cletrac...
She is sporting the newish chrome exhaust stack... I am thinking that one may be hard to purchase.