I have been told that this model of engine was possibly the factory power supply for a skidsteer and I would like to hear if this was ever indeed true. I do not no the suggested year/s of its use or the company name that may have used it. Its a 2-cycle twin apposing cylinder air cooled that was for sure used in snowmobiles such as evinrude. It's currently mounted on my big go-cart. Look at these pics to see if it looks familiar to any skidsteer's power plant. Thanks for your opinions, datsunman;
OMC Engine I have seen the Case 1818 repowered with all kinds of 2 cylinder gasoline engines Onan, Tecumseh, Briggs, and Kohler engines. So I can see someone stuffing this into one and mistaking the OMC for the factory engine in an 1818. Thats the only guess I have. I have not seen an OMC in a skidsteer.