Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

On a lighter note

twr · 2019-12-22 08:45

Did ya'll see theme gut the engine on water pump rite in front of God and everybody on Gold Rush.

Replies10
  1. #1Ronsii2019-12-22 08:52

    Everytime I 'try' watching that show I can't stand more than a couple minutes of it before they got into the drama crap....

  2. #2Vetech632019-12-22 09:00

    I used to watch that show religiously before I moved. Lost track of it the last 4 years.

  3. #3oarwhat2019-12-22 09:27

    I did and how did they get away with that?? Also how could they actually make it run?

  4. #4mowingman2019-12-22 09:38

    I just saw that. One of things that kind of makes you go, "Hmmmm?". Oh well, I still like to watch the heavy equipment run, even with all the built-in drama.

  5. #5John C.2019-12-22 10:34

    I think one of their guys were on this forum thread and decided to play with the audience. HeavyEquipmentForums

  6. #6twr2019-12-22 14:36

    I've seen all the Archie Bunker reruns a dozen times, It's humor if nothing else.

  7. #7partsandservice2019-12-25 22:12

    I think they are in Canada . Are the rules the same as in the US?

  8. #8Tyler d4c2019-12-25 23:41

    That's what I said but I have been told a d6t with all to after treatment will run with it all removed it's just very angry. I'm guessing there similar engines

  9. #9Mobiltech2019-12-27 07:27

    You can get aftermarket software to bypass or delete all the emissions controls. I’m pretty sure that’s what they did. I thought it was funny how they made it look like he just typed some crap into the laptop and everything worked perfect.

  10. #10Tinkerer2019-12-27 08:34

    I watched it and was wondering how the fuel (IP) operation was dealt with.