Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

On-line parts stores

vit332 ยท 2012-07-25 01:32

Hello, Folks! Let's share with links to parts web stores with on-line pricing. I now this good ones specialized in Komatsu and Cat parts: http://www.andersonequip.com/product_support/parts - for Komatsu http://www.costex.com - for Cat Does anybody now other ones?

Replies12
  1. #1lonkinggroup2012-07-25 04:45

    Long ago, the idea of opening an online parts store has crossed my mind, but at that time the idea is not practical. It' great to see this.

  2. #2Coondog2012-07-25 06:58

    You can go to any caterpillar dealer website and there is usually a link to Cat Partstore on the dealers sight as well. You can look up parts from broken down drawings, see inventory, and price. This is what I have been using for several year now. Works well for caterpillar machinery.

  3. #3rabia2012-08-08 03:21

    It's a great idea no doubt. once upon a time i go through caterpillar website and there was link for Cats Parts store.

  4. #4JDOFMEMI2012-08-08 12:57

    Here is another one I have used: http://www.offroadeq.com/en/home

  5. #5Randy882012-08-09 14:18

    Don't want to change the thread, but maybe to expand it some, how about used on line parts as well as new, might help the list get longer, I don't have any but am always lookig for both new and used and was hopiing people knew of used parts web sites too?

  6. #6vit3322012-08-09 14:27

    I always check if the item is exposed on e-bay before seeking it on other sites. Machinerytrader also can be a help

  7. #7HSV1272012-08-09 15:34

    The John Deere site also has all the parts lists and broken down drawings.

  8. #8jozzie20002012-08-27 14:26

    This is your answer to anything regarding cat parts. Unless you are buying some non cat parts and sticking it on your cat machinery...(shuddering at the thought) For cat, partstore is a great tool, if you can learn how to navigate the system. Not to mention there is no miscommunication between you and what is becoming the typical doesnt know jack **** parts guy.

  9. #9illy2012-12-18 16:09

    I use this on-line Komatsu parts catalog: http://komatsupartsbook.com There are also prices in USD, but I never used it for ordering. Regards

  10. #10UrParts2013-01-02 11:29

    Hi Folks www.urparts.com is the best site for new and used parts. It has over 500 suppliers for all makes and models and growing every week. Unlike Machinery Trader you only have to make 1 enquiry and it will go to all the relevant suppliers. Then you just sit back and wait for the quotes to come through on your email . Best of all its Free for anyone buying parts with no commission. Check out the demo movie on the home page to see how easy it is

  11. #11illy2013-01-02 15:13

    I have made an inquiry. I'm very interested to see how your site works... Regards!

  12. #12CM19952013-01-02 19:47

    Welcome to the Forums UrParts. You need to take a moment and read the Forum rules, specifically this section - Forum rules reference - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't read the rules so this will be your "Freebie". You posted a link to your website in this thread as well - HeavyEquipmentForums The link in that thread will be disabled and your post above will be the only one with a link to your website. If you are interested in advertising on the Forum (we have a lot of members) then contact Steve Frasier the Founder of this website for more information. However if you choose to not abide by the rules I really enjoy the "extreme prejudice" part of the rules above.:cool2 This site costs money to operate, We are not here to give free rides and it's not fair to our paying advertisers.