Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

On other threads!!

DMiller ยท 2018-09-02 08:01

We have spoken of those that want 'More Power' or a different engine meaning speed to run faster harder. Buddy of mine sent me this link, he and I have joked occasionally that if it has wheels Man will find a way to make it scream!! Gotta be a kid some longer!

Replies5
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-09-02 08:06

    There's a guy out by me locally that has a big block shoved in the back of one of those . that wasn't enough , he's force feeding with a supercharger as well. He races at Rte 66 here in Joliet

  2. #2ianjoub2018-09-02 08:56

    Here is the toy I built:

  3. #3DIYDAVE2018-09-08 06:43

    Think of all the $ He'll save, at his funeral, they won't have to dig him outta the box, just bury the whole thing...

  4. #4thepumpguysc2018-09-08 07:12

    You guys remember the old 5.7L diesel they put in the Oldsmobiles & Chevy pickup trucks?? One of my specialties was "makin'm go".. About an hours worth of work & they would HAUL ***.. I would ALWAYS WARN the customer, {usually a bar room buddy} TO BE CAREFUL.. its not gonna drive like it "use to".. About 80% of the cars & trucks I "did".. ended up totaled... & when I saw them after & they told me.. all I could say was>> I WARNED YOU..

  5. #5DMiller2018-09-08 08:41

    Not much to the little tinfoil cartons, I believe the shipping weight on these is like 1100 lbs. That is only 200 lbs heavier than my Road Glide Harley.