Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Operating Funding

EARTHWORM ยท 2007-07-14 00:53

Any One Offer Operating Funding ?

Replies10
  1. #1Countryboy2007-07-14 01:04

    Welcome to HEF EARTHWORM! :drinkup

  2. #2LowBoy2007-07-14 15:02

    When I was in the digging business, I borrowed tons of money to survive the slow times. Looking back on it now, I'd do things a little differently. I'd log onto www.getmoreworkandearnmoremoney.com , and figure on doing a lot less borrowing, and a little more adjusting my lifestyle to adapt to the changes. But, that's just me talking...:IMO fyi: that's not a real website, just a joke...

  3. #3BobCatMan2007-07-21 10:45

    Great advice,IMHO :thumbsup

  4. #4petersfamilytru2008-03-15 22:14

    Paid Cash and am thankful for it. I quit my job in the trucking insurance / safety industry and started my own trucking/excavation company. Everyone thought I was absolutely nuts, but I spent all our savings paying cash for as much of our equipment as possible. We now owe very little and it's a nice position to be in during the winter months. We don't have brand new stuff, but we have a very nice dozer with less than 2000 original hours. That was the one piece of equipment I decided to spend the money for a quality piece of equipment. Check out our website www.petersfamilytrucking.com . See what your think!

  5. #5BobCatMan2008-03-15 23:38

    Woah that's a very nice website,did you design that? Very clean!

  6. #6petersfamilytru2008-03-16 00:05

    Website... Yeah, I did it myself... It was remarkably easy to design and get running. The difficult part is keeping it updated with new pictures and information.

  7. #7stuvecorp2008-03-16 01:05

    Nice website, lots of pictures and info. It's cool you do cranberry work, the ninja fruit (from Ocean Spray).

  8. #8dayexco2008-03-17 18:43

    unless it's a very short term need...i mean like a week or less on a large receivable...if you need money to operate, that'd scare me

  9. #9Wawrecker2008-03-17 19:41

    The banks only pass out umbrellas when the sun is shining.

  10. #10Finance Person2008-05-05 01:36

    Some of the bigger leasing companies offer working capital programs up to $50,000 application only. It usually requires a 680 Fico score or above and 5 years or more time in business. Banks will usually let you borrow with the same criteria but will usually require you to maintain 20% of what your borrowing in the bank which comes out to a high interest rate if you calculate it.