Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

operator of the month!!

345cl ยท 2007-02-03 12:19

:notworthy this is something real good,,this guy has talent :bouncegri :bouncegri http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X59Peg0NgY

Replies15
  1. #1928G Boy2007-02-03 12:41

    Smart kid, hope he keeps on running equipment when he gets older he's gonna be incredible. His dad seems to be teaching him very well. My dad taught me how to operate skid steers when i was about that young. Hope he doesn't drop out of preschool to go run a hoe in fort mac.

  2. #2345cl2007-02-03 12:45

    :bouncegri how true that is lol:bouncegri

  3. #3sbrem2007-02-03 13:29

    Wow. I'm impressed! He is going to be really good when he gets a little older:thumbsup

  4. #4rino14942007-02-03 16:31

    If I hire him, would he be under child labor laws ?? :bouncegri

  5. #5wrenchbender2007-02-03 17:08

    That does my heart good to see parents really take an interest in teaching their kids a trade.So many parents say well I buy them all they need but don't spend any time with their kids. Start'em young and help'em all you can cause after a certain age it's all in their hands.If you're lucky and did the very best you could by them just maybe they will turn out OK.

  6. #6minimax2007-02-03 17:23

    I seen guy's in there 50's not run a machine that well,I think he will be running a cat 5230 by the time he is 5 years old:bouncegri :bouncegri minimax

  7. #7Dozerboy2007-02-05 19:52

    Better not let the boss see this I might be out a job.

  8. #8unimog2007-02-06 01:00

    His dad should be very proud there, that's really neat.

  9. #9ronburgandy2008-03-20 17:31

    a true natural

  10. #10redline2008-03-20 18:01

    now that is awesome

  11. #11tonka2008-03-20 18:35

    that kid is going to put me out of a job if i don't shape up....

  12. #12Deas Plant2008-03-21 06:34

    THAT kid is good. Hi, Folks. When you consider that kids of that age don't have anything like the coordination skills of an adult and their distance and speed perception skills are at best only just starting to develop, that kid is doing pretty danged good. My hat is off to both the father and son. 345CL, thanks for the 'heads up' and the link.

  13. #13bobcat ron2008-03-21 10:34

    I've seen 14 year olds do a better job on excavators/dozers against 30 year olds just because they got their start just like in that vid.

  14. #14Deere96702008-03-21 12:34

    check out this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wMCFXKKc8

  15. #15[-Agent-]2008-03-21 13:43

    I ran a case backhoe 2 years after that. Might need a ladder to get in anything bigger.