This skidsteer: http://catused.cat.com/en/BOBCAT+*+INGERSOLL-RAND/Skid+Steer+Loaders+*+ASV/a300/search-results.html?productFamilyCategory=1011&model=a300&manufacturer=BOB+ It says the all wheel steer is jerky. Its about ten thousand dollars under what I could get something similar from the classifieds. I wonder if it is worth considering.
I love A300, but there are Monday or Friday machines, which ever one you want to call it. 2004 is going to be eariler in the life of the A300. Software updates and calibrations may make it better, the SJC controls have come along way in performance. Like anytime somebody ask me about a used machine, have a bobcat dealer inspected and give you the low down. Depending on pass maintance down, there can be a fair amount of wear in the steer knuckles. Every 1,000 hours the hubs are suppose to be all pulled of and the bearings greased, not many people do that. Normally there is a reason a machine is cheap, it has problems the owner dosn't want to spend to fix.
I would say that all of this is 100% accurate. I have a GREAT Wednesday version, and have never had problems. :drinkup