Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

opinion on NEUSON excavators Wacker Neuson brand

trombeur ยท 2019-06-13 02:28

opinions experiences merits and defects neuson brand /Wacker Neuson/// what do you think what do you know, someone has had the chance to try it on site, such as strengths such as defects, thanks to those who will provide useful opinions and experiences, as always objective and significant thanks

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2019-06-13 11:05

    WN builds a very quality mini excavator. The ET 65 and 90 are especially potent machines. The ET series ergonomics are much improved over previous series, hyd flows and power are very good. Bucket articulation is excellent. Here in NA they have a 5 year warranty, that says a great deal about the level of build quality these machines have. I sent you a PM with more detail.

  2. #2trombeur2019-06-13 12:14

    https://www.wackerneuson.it/it/prodotti/escavatori/ honestly it is the first one I see in my area, I was struck by the phosphorescent color, I believe the tonnage by eye is about six five tons, I have not had the chance to see it in action, I have not found any news on the net, I believe there is a Wacker brand Neuson, from which I deduced that there was a merger between two brands, am I wrong?

  3. #3KSSS2019-06-13 22:10

    Yes that red machine is an older model. It is a 6 ton machine. Wacker and Neuson merged in 2007

  4. #4trombeur2019-06-14 02:54

    thanks for your additional news, in reality in my part it is the first example I see, and from what you say it should be an old construction excavator, thanks again for the additional news