Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

opinions advice best backhoe evaluation currently on the commercial market.

trombeur · 2021-02-24 04:31

hi, sorry if I disturb, if it were possible I would like your valuable opinions on backhoe. what better type and brand currently on the market, what more reliable robust good performance, what conformation to take, rigid articulated frame with equal front and rear wheels or rather rigid frame with large tractor wheels in the rear axle and small rear axle. bucket arm. what kind of steering should it have to be agile and versatile to perform both work in the construction sector on construction sites and in the agricultural sector for work in the countryside, in a nutshell an all-round backhoe versatile robust agile fast and powerful. thank you I look forward to useful information and tips.

Replies4
  1. #1AzIron2021-02-24 07:45

    Not sure what's available in Italy but I am very partial to my deere 310 sl heavy lift Have some older cats out of the c and d series that will almost keep up but the new cats have in my opinion a balance problem that really hurts there performance and the electronic over hydralic controls seem slow and un responsive As for configuration the traditional tire and center pivot boom leave me nothing to be desired you just have to know the limitations of the machine and how to get around them

  2. #2trombeur2021-02-24 10:46

    grazie per i consigli, i mitici venieri e palazzani sono prodotti in italia, non ricordo altri produttori attivi, anche new holland fa parte del gruppo italiano iveco, merlo costruisce sollevatori telescopici, non so se i fratelli dieci fanno terne . diciamo telaio del trattore rigido, ruote alte dietro e ruote basse sul classico asse anteriore. J

  3. #3Swetz2021-02-24 12:10

    trombeur, I am not going to tell you which is best, however, I will say that you need to find a make that is supported in your area of the world. I do remember hearing JCB was popular, and I know my New Holland was actually manufactured in Italy, so I would imagine that they are supported there although not a guarantee. I would talk to others to see what they have and where they got it, and it the dealer is worth a hoot. Most major brands make a good unit these days, with some exceptions.

  4. #4trombeur2021-02-25 01:42

    acquistare una macchina simile sarebbe un grosso investimento per le mie tasche, quindi vorrei farlo a colpo sicuro evitando brutte sorprese, non vorrei che il mio investimento economico si rivelasse un bidone o una spazzatura che svaluta ed è inaffidabile, robusto e durevole, se dovessi rivenderlo magari vorrei fare qualche soldo per ammortizzare le spese sostenute, non so se sono stato chiaro. grazie comunque per i vostri preziosi suggerimenti. https://agriculture.newholland.com/eu/en-uk/equipment/products/construction/backhoe-loaders https://www.vf-venieri.com/ https://www.vf-venieri.com/portfolio/10-33c-2/ https://www.vf-venieri.com/la-gamma/umak/ https://www.palazzani.it/Terne-movimento-terra