Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Oregon Logging Conference 2012

HCF ยท 2012-02-04 21:23

Is anyone going this year? I've been running around all day looking at everything that has been coming in to the local equipment dealerships and it's looking like it will be a fair showing this year already.

Replies8
  1. #1trainwreck2012-02-04 22:44

    i am hoping to go this year, what are the dates?

  2. #2HCF2012-02-04 22:47

    I think the 25th is the day it's open to the public. I'll check to be sure.

  3. #3JTL2012-02-04 22:59

    I would love to! Didnt male it last year because I had to go the doctor. Laid off right now, mabey I'll have the time this year!

  4. #4HCF2012-02-04 23:10

    I am really hoping to get to go on Friday this year. Depending on work : / I really want to see the log loader competition.

  5. #5JeremyM702012-02-06 12:40

    I'm thinking of going Friday too.

  6. #6huffmanmb2012-02-12 01:22

    Has anybody heard if its going to be a decent showing? I missed the last couple years, but hadnt missed one since the early nineties when I was a kid. The days of every pavilion being full wont ever be back I suppose, but it sure would be nice to the parking lot full again. The last time I went was a disapointment, couldnt justify taking the time to go. I can remember walking for blocks cause you couldnt get near the parking, now they have made display areas in the parking lot. I always hoped to take my boy there as my dad took me, but from the last time I dont think it will be worth going to when he can make it through a whole show...

  7. #7Oregon2012-02-14 18:53

    I believe the conference is the 23rd thru the 25th this year. I have heard that it is supposed to be a good turn out this year. I am looking forward to the log loader competition.

  8. #8JeremyM702012-02-15 22:59

    New Madill shovel at 2012 OLC http://oregonloggingconference.wordpress.com/