Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Orenstein & Koppel, RL7-RL3- RD100.-RD7

trombeur · 2023-01-24 03:37

Orenstein & Koppel Hi, sorry for disturbing you, on the net I casually saw some old O&K tracked loaders and bulldozers, I think deutz engine, the series was Rl 7, RL£ for tracked loaders and RD 100 and RD 7 for dozer bulldozers, have other models been built or are they just unique models, would you have any news on these machines, thanks regards. foto?

Replies2
  1. #1mowingman2023-01-24 09:43

    In the 90's, we had a dealer in Texas that sold O&K products. However, I only remember them selling big track hoes, and some rubber tired loaders and articulated trucks. In fact, we leased some articulated trucks from them for a while. I don't think they offered the dozers or track loaders in the U.S. The articulated trucks and the loaders did use Deutz engines.

  2. #2trombeur2023-01-24 09:59

    thank you for your testimony