My first post...a newbie here on the forum. I could use a little input for sure! Jumped into the heavy equipment world recently and bought and refurbished an old small 4.5 excavator (Samsung SE25) for light duty trail/terrace/pond excavating on our farm down here in Ecuador and am looking for anyone that can point me to original OEM information/specifications regarding this piece of equipment? I've searched all over the internet with not much luck. Specifically I'm looking for the make and specifications of the original main pump as well as any history/manual/information for it. It currently has a KAYABA aluminum bodied pump (chinese?) that has been rebuilt but doesn't really maintain pressure as it heats up as well they don't have the proper gasket set for this pump here (though I'm having a set fabricated to see it we can limp along). I knew the main pump needed to be replaced when I bought it and I'm hoping to replace with cast iron Parker or other cast iron pump but they are expensive here so want to see the original make/model/specs for the pump. See attached and thanks for any help/input.
Also, when repaired each body on the pump was putting out about 3300 - 3500 P.S.I. This sound in the acceptable range for a light duty 4.5 ton excavator?