Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Osgood 200

TSK415 ยท 2009-11-09 20:25

Got a new toy last month and I was wondering if anyone might have an idea of where I could find parts for an Osgood 200 shovel (1945). Possibly boom sheaves, sheet metal, or other parts? Anybody else have an Osgood? I do have the operators manual and the parts book.

Replies12
  1. #1Dominion 4102009-11-09 21:42

    Osgood That looks alright:drinkup. What's in it for power? Dominion

  2. #2heavylift2009-11-09 22:23

    I did a little google search, appears the Army bought quite a few of them... maybe they mothballed a few...

  3. #3Clawed Backster2009-11-09 23:39

    Neat shovel. Have fun!

  4. #4TSK4152009-11-11 19:23

    It has a Chrysler industrial inline eight cylinder.

  5. #5waterbug2009-12-13 11:58

    We just pulled a 200 out of the woods last week and hauled it to the scrap yard. It was an excavator not a shovel but many of the parts should interchange. Most of the sheetmetal was ruined when they unloaded it however the rest of it was intact. I droped it off on 12/10/09 so you may be able to contact them before they cut it up. Below is the info. on the scrap yard. Good luck! C&C Cullet Recycling 12115 Washington Hwy Ashland, VA 23005 804-798-3154

  6. #6TSK4152009-12-16 20:24

    Thanks for the heads up, called monday morning BUT it was too late. Thanks again

  7. #7Osgood2012-05-06 03:19

    Haven't been here for a long while, but yes, I have a 200! Originally a Buda 6 cyl engine, replaced by a Dorman 4cyl diesel. Must have been a common conversion as I have a Dorman works drawing for the conversion? Still awaiting its turn in the shop......

  8. #8Osgood2012-05-06 03:21

    Just to say I have a set of manuals but they are the U.S. Army versions.

  9. #9bigboytonkatoy2024-07-24 19:03

    Do you have a copy of manual showing levers and peddles functions?

  10. #10bigboytonkatoy2024-07-24 19:07

    I just got a Osgood dragline crane 1960; anyone know how each lever and peddles works. This is my first antique crane.

  11. #11bigboytonkatoy2024-09-06 09:58

    could i get a copy of those manuals?

  12. #12bigboytonkatoy2024-09-06 10:00

    could i get a copy of operators manual and parts book?