One of my friends tried to come over last week. He was driving a 18 wheeler hauling 40K of steel on a flat bed. As he came around the corner the 40k pushed him into the neighbor's yard. The biggest worry was it falling over. For those that don't know a tow job cost over 1K just to hook up. That's why those trucks are nice and shiny. Grab some chain and fired up the Case. I found out the shuttle and differential lock it working great! I snapped one hook. I pulled him right out and then to get him turned around, I hooked to the back of the trailer and pulled it sideways. About 20 feet. I really wish I had gotten photos. I his defense, a car went though the yard on the other side of the road. I wanting for it to stop snowing so I can plow.
It's pretty fun (maybe not the right word) to move big stuff around! My neighbor has a bulldozer he occasionally needs help positioning in his driveway and it's always amazing what these machines can push, pull, lift, or drag.