Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ouch

Grader4me ยท 2008-04-11 14:11

Here is a short video that I start out with when starting a defensive driving course. Gets everyones attention. Turn up your sound! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8591879745880686794

Replies8
  1. #1bushcat2008-04-11 15:35

    I bet it does.

  2. #2Dirtman20072008-04-11 22:33

    yep... your dead. poor ford Should have used a old GMC, would of had more truck destruction then

  3. #3Highwood52008-04-11 23:10

    I'll second that. Good old truck wasted like that.

  4. #4Lashlander2008-04-12 00:49

    Did I just hear a big groan come out of BC? Thats amazing!

  5. #5Grader4me2008-04-12 06:36

    Lol...took me a minute to catch your drift.

  6. #6Squizzy246B2008-04-12 10:05

    You should have known the Ford cab would fail in the crash cause they are all full of orange cancer and just fall apart at the drop of a hat!

  7. #7ASPHALT042008-04-12 10:38

    I saw that one a while ago, a friend had emailed to me!! Good Stuff!! They must have poured concrete or something in the bed to achieve 65,000Lbs and for the box to stay pretty intact like that. All you would have to do is put a bunch of guys in the bed and when it hit it would catapult them over the barrier if you were looking to attack whatever is behind them!! :falldownlaugh

  8. #8DPete2008-04-12 12:22

    Well, looks like the wall won. kinda sad though to trash a piece of equipment