I found out the real meaning of pain is personal on Sunday when I went to pick up my truck after i had some work done on it I did exactly what I always tell people what not to do and payed the price. it got court in the air tail gate on my truck ointhead
You're a better man than I if you can look at it and take a picture of it, they would have had to bring me in on a stretcher, unconcious.
Ouch! Hope it heals better than it looks! What happened with the air gate?
I had my hand on the side lock bar when my mate flicked the air control switch in the cab closing down with my fingers lucky only one was caught. And yeh I nearly did pass out when I seen it
OUCH !!!! I can only imagine the language that came out of your mouth.
I'll bet he said owe! Then #@$#%@#%@$#%#%^$%#&$%^*@%^$%&& !
Might need two rags and duct tape on that one, ouch. Lots of times you just pull or bite off the loose piece and let it heal over, but that looks like a mouth full. Good luck.
Dayum!
My knees turned to jelly... Hope you managed to get it cleaned up and stitched up.
Crickey Hock...you weren't kidding! You have a bit of a scratch right there. I'll let you slide on the pm's for a day or so.
itll grow back nicely!!! you wont do that anymore tho!!! I have cut off 1 finger in a door (30 years ago) & it didn't hurt till late that evening then every time my heart beat it made the finger throb, I keep a lot better eye on where I put my hands now
Up date on the finger looks like we might be parting company
Not good.... sorry man.
Well...the good news is that it'll probably feel better in a few days than it feels right now. Here's one for ya Hock. :drinkup
yep your going to b just a little shorter on that finger!!! hope that's not the finger you use to pick your nose!!! (said to me by the doctor that reattached my finger) I can laugh about that now
I had exactly the same finger pinched off at the rear of the nail 8 years ago. it looked like that for about 3 weeks, then started healing well and fast. I kept it uncovered and dry as much as possible. My ortho surgeon was totally amazed how fast it healed. I told her I had plenty of practice.
Holy smokes............you guys are TOUGH down under, eh??? Best of luck! OUCH!