Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Our old iron

bd797 ยท 2009-12-31 22:06

Here is some of our old equipment. Most of it is still used to this day. How about some red first. The ol' 666 Our older M The TD14 The C Not an IH but... an old Ford 641 Stay tuned for the yellow and some green.....

Replies9
  1. #1bd7972009-12-31 22:11

    Forgot this one. The old Chevy bankout wagon View attachment 53707 Heres some green The Oliver row crop 70 View attachment 53706 and the JD 880 View attachment 53705

  2. #2bd7972009-12-31 22:20

    Heres the 7U View attachment 53714 and the 4T the 4R and the ol' knucklebuster The newer dozer and not to old but one of the oldest challengers still workin

  3. #3Markat4252010-01-01 16:43

    I don't mean to be critical, but the tractor you are calling an "M" is a "450" diesel. The pic labeled as an "H" is a "C". Great looking old machine though ! Thanks for posting!

  4. #4truklodyte2010-01-01 17:12

    In amost your collection I see stuff in the back ground you need to share with us.

  5. #5bd7972010-01-01 21:57

    Markat. You are exactly right. I just noticed that I did mislabel some. I have an old H that I was going to post and I accidently put H instead of C. I will post pictures of the H when I get a chance to go get them. Truk. What is it that you see that I should post? The only thing that I didn't put in was the old corn sprayer behind the C. If I missed something, let me know and I'll be happy to post it. There is also alot of old equipment around, and if you want something specific, maybe I can get some pictures.

  6. #6truklodyte2010-01-02 07:38

    I noticed an old truck behind the tractor covered with dust .I also so a small machine with the orange paint like either an uld tiller or a sicklebar mower and you missed one crawler dozer.The radiator covers are all different on each machine,there is one with round holes on shroud. I also notice they are ready for a good restoration to be made new again.

  7. #7Squizzy246B2010-01-02 08:44

    bd797: Some of your attachments are not working and I can't see them in the Control Panel. You could try uploading them again or email them to me.

  8. #8bd7972010-01-04 12:01

    I'll try to upload them again along with a few other things including the H when I can. I also found some interesting equipment I think you might enjoy on the other side of town. I will post up pictures when I can.

  9. #9turbo87812010-01-10 11:41

    Nice to see your peaces in such good shape