Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Out of africa

delio lorenzana · 2013-08-10 05:51

There was a time when Champion Motor Graders make a different all the way. We were pre sent from Algiers, down to Cape Town in Shout frica, planning all type of gravel roads.

Replies7
  1. #1JGS Parts2013-08-10 10:52

    looks good mate keep posting photos if you have more.

  2. #2delio lorenzana2013-08-10 11:00

    Mishap I’m sorry for the mishap of images with writing text.

  3. #3delio lorenzana2013-08-10 11:03

    I think that now the post should be better? I will add more imagse for sure.

  4. #4mitch5042013-08-10 14:10

    I like seeing the old pics, I'm glad mine has never looked like the one beside the logs.

  5. #5CM19952013-08-10 20:10

    No worries, it happens. I would like to see some more pics, keep them coming.

  6. #6glenlunberg2013-09-05 21:40

    Me too. I really love seeing old pictures with vintage machines. Because I think it have lots of good history.

  7. #7BRIEV72013-10-13 03:14

    very impressive :notworthy