Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Own Construction

uffex ยท 2023-10-18 12:36

Good day Some interesting posts may be mine may join the gallery. Kind regards Uffex

Replies9
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-10-26 02:21

    You did 140,000 bricks by yourself? I'm worn out just thinking about that much work. Great job! How long did it take?

  2. #2uffex2023-10-26 03:54

    Good day Dave I guess my mistake one too many zeros, the project ran for ten years more or less. Disapointing the kids had left home when te room was made for pals to sleep over. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Old Doug2023-10-26 07:28

    That is something a lot of work good job . I have and can get a lot of blocks and bricks for all most nothing but thats a lot of work.

  4. #4Georgia Iron2023-10-26 07:48

    Yes very good job. Wouldn't be nice to get on a project and be able to work on just that one project till finished.

  5. #5ianjoub2023-10-26 09:15

    Nice work! Looks like you may have cross threaded that 2nd course though

  6. #6skyking12023-10-26 09:35

    What a fine abode and it sure matches the character of most of the houses I have seen in the UK. Brick seems to be the thing there. I really love the woodwork of the stairs, I am afflicted with wood fever, myself.

  7. #7Welder Dave2023-10-26 13:01

    Very impressive indeed. 14,000 is still a boat load of bricks. Dave

  8. #8mks2023-10-26 13:06

    Wow! Nice!

  9. #9CM19952023-11-03 19:27

    Well done Uffex!