Hello Friends, I am person new to the world of model collection. Recently i came to know about P&H 4100 XPC from TWH in 1:50 scale which is really stupendous. But i am interested in the 1:87 one. Can someone suggest me a place where i can get this model. Regards..
They exist, but are out of production. You can find them on ebay, and here is a link to a quick search I did. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...C0.H0.XP&H+4100.TRS0&_nkw=P&H+4100&_sacat=220 You can find many models here: http://www.dhsdiecast.com/ They are reputable, and I have bought many models from them over the past 20 years or so. By the way, welcome to HEF
Thanks Jerry, i had also found a few P&H 4100's on ebay, but they are either 4100XPC in the 1:50 scale or the 4100XPB in the 1:87 scale. I want the 4100 XPC in 1:87 scale . Thanks for giving me a welcome to the forum
hello..i have 4100 XPC in 87 scale for sale... no box and scratch on side mirror...