Hi Can anyone tell me where i can find a workshop or maintenance manual for an Omega s20 crane. we need to do some repairs and can't find anyone who can help with a manual. Thanks
Try these guys: http://www.cranemanuals.com/ph-manuals.html
Thank you, will try them immediately! Very frustrating living in this developing country with an advanced indusrty!
P&H made your crane. The crane division was purchased by terex around 1990-1992 or so. Terex is miserable to get parts from, they don't want to deal with the pre merger P&H cranes. I own a p&h from 1988, and terex has been no help at all. I generally source my parts from hydraulic shops for the hydraulic system, truck repair shops for transmission/undercarriage. I've found my manuals on ebay. Here's a shop manual for your crane: http://www.ebay.com/itm/P-H-Omega-H...755315?hash=item3d3eb06f73:g:ilkAAOSwbtVZRwP7 Operators manual: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-15-15...780477fafbb8adfe9b790d5&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=2 Parts manual: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harnischfeg...900127?hash=item2eea823f9f:g:aJ8AAOSwaA5WltSC
Thanks, i will try them ass well. i tried the crane manuals site, they are selling them in dollars, so converted into our ****** currency, many a thanks to our "brilliant" president and his Gupta cronies, works out to a arm and a leg, give or take half an arm.