Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

paper property of uni loader case

jonh_germany ยท 2016-09-18 04:23

Hello, everyone! I want to ask whether anyone knows what the paper property records on mini uni loader. If a friend can publish a picture of the document or coupon to the loader that I interested holds in brand CASE :beatsme

Replies1
  1. #1Jeepwalker2016-09-18 12:19

    I think you are talking about a Title? When we buy a car, for example, it comes with a 'title' which is a document by the state (the car resides in) with the owner's name, car serial number and registration ....to show that it is registered and licensed with the state. Farm and construction equipment is treated differently. What state is the skid loader in that you are looking to purchase? Many states (like mine) you don't need to register a skid steer to own and there is not title. Other states I understand it is required ..or at least to operate on the street. Some states have equipment databases too (in case of theft). When I bought my 'used' skid steer all we had was a very short hand-written receipt and that's it. We don't need to register anything. Maybe someone from the state of your skid steer can help with that state's rules. You could look at the state's DOT.gov website (Department of Transportation) where the skid steer is in for agricultural or construction equipment, if registration is required or there is an equipment database. You can also search for "Implement Husbandry Laws" for the state the skid loader is in. Maybe you could look up a CASE dealer near the skid loader you want to buy and email (or call) the dealer's Part's Department with the serial number and see if they can tell you if it is legitimate (not stolen).