Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for a PC50uu2 1996 grey market

707pc50 ยท 2010-07-16 02:13

I am looking for an instrument panel for a 96 pc50uu2 grey market machine. The machine seems to be getting hot. all instruments/gauges are missing, only a LCD screen left but the cover is ripped off and it is not functioning?

Replies7
  1. #1willie592010-07-16 22:23

    If it's anything like the LCD display console on a PC75UU, that thing is expensive. Komatsu wants like 2 grand for that thing. You might try Iron Peddlers for a used unit. http://www.ironpeddlers.com/

  2. #2707pc502010-07-17 12:28

    As of now and since I bought the machine it has been not functioning, do you think I need it? Any real benefit to having it? Machine works fine with out it , seems to be getting a little warm, but Im sure the display aint gonna fix that.

  3. #3willie592010-07-17 21:46

    Well, it does give info on engine operation, oil pressure, water temp, fuel gauge, this and that. Is it essential? Probably not. But you would want to verify whether or not engine is running hot.

  4. #4cps2010-07-18 08:48

    You can get aftermarket temp, and oil pressure gauges that are simple to fit and fairly cheap! it will let you know if you running hot etc!

  5. #5707pc502010-07-19 01:06

    Thats true, although it would be nice to have fuel gauge, maybe we can find one used, I will look around the web, but that is a good idea aftermarket gauges.

  6. #6captain charlie2010-08-30 12:21

    I use aftermarket gauges for water, oil and amps, easy to install and works just fine. I sure wouldn't want to push my machine without a water temperture gauge though. Your fuel sender is probably still in the tank and working you just need to wire to it with another fuel gauge and fuse or use a straight wooden stick (never wrong with a stick) I fine most of my parts at the auto wreakers, cheap easy to get at and lots of choices.

  7. #7edmm40sr2010-09-01 18:49

    hello sorry to brother yous just new to this looking for help on mm40sr mitsub the cpu light coming and she not work the boom