I have a Eaton CL 109-1053-006 drive motor, and the internal spline inside the tapered output shaft has a couple splines that have broke up. Metal chips piled up in the bearings. GOOD thing I took it apart to check it.....the other side had bad bearings so I had to fix that. This side seemed good, but since I already bought new bearings and a seal kit, I decided to install them. Need a source for the shaft....and best pricing.... The Eaton part No. is 21438-001 The Mustang part No. is 320-32605 $395 from the local dealer Any sources with great prices?? thanks dk
Well good news! First of all, two industrial power transmission distributors carry parts for Char-Lnn motors. Applied Industrial and Motion Industries. Price from Applied was over $500, I did not check with Motion. Then I called Loader Parts Source, (NO affiliation with them) and I see their ads on some of the sites I visit. Their price for the shaft was $130 and change. I ordered it today
Woa.......wait........SNAFU. Wrong part sent.....despite me saying the part number at least 2 times. Got the right one coming but the negative thing was that I paid for next day UPS and they wanted to charge more because now it's Saturday. But they did agree to eat the extra cost. Oh.....and also in the "too good to be true" category......the price for the RIGHT part is $395. Oh well...