Anyone have a source for hydraulic filters/other parts for a 94 model mm30b. I do not have any numbers as they had worn off the filters that came out. Have tried NAPA, Carquest, Catapillar, and one Mitsubishi wheel tractor dealer in Memphis. No one can find these filters even by dimensions. They both are cartridge type filters. I had to wash them out with gas best I could and reuse them. Farmerboy gave me what he had for the mm 55 machine and even that part number was not good at the Cat place. Seems like someone in the USA would carry parts. I understand some of the parts that fit the Cat equivilant of Mitsubishi mini's will work but I did not have any luck with the hydraulic filters. The parts man even called and had a friend in a bigger dealership pull the filter we thought was the same and measure it and it did not fit. Thanks, cwheat
Hi cwheat, Seems like this may be it. Just found it on Google search. Maxis Excavator parts and Bulldozer parts for Japanese equipment is the name of the supplier. They are located in Tokoyo Japan but I'm sure will respond to email from their site. Their ProductID:28917. Product Name Hydraulic Filter Category Filters Equipment Hydraulic Excavator Manufacturer MITSUBISHI P/N Model MM30B Machine Type E8F Description 532-65 Weight 0(Kg/Pce) http://www.maxis.jp/cgi-bin/equipme...e_construction_machinery.cgi?product_id=28917 is the web link to the part. This is a link for cross refernce data from another source: http://home.comcast.net/~tdepooter/bd2g_filter_cross_reference.htm Mitsubishi BD2G filter cross reference. Kubota L2350DT filter cross reference. Installed Machine Air filter fuel filter oil filter hydraulic filter Mitsubishi Dozer Inner Air Filter BD2G Mitsubishi Mitsubishi 34430 21301 Mitsubishi 3446200300 Mitsubishi 34440 22100 Mitsubishi 5887312201 Mitsubishi91461 11400 BD2G Mitsubishi 6394 (outer for 6326)$32 FIL 3394 -NAPA FIL 1768 NAPA FIL 6326 (inner for 6394 $40 BD2G Mitsubishi 6374(outer only) Luberfiner FF8307 LF404 BD2G Mitsubishi FIL 2222 NAPA (outer only) FIL 6326 NAPA BD2G Mitsubishi Hastings AF129K HASTINGS FF1033 BD2G Mitsubishi HCAK253 PH 2819 Part Number Mfgr Description Stock Price (USD) 9146111400 Mitsubishi / Cat AIR FILTER FD40 on order Call 9146111400 Cat / Mitsubishi AIR FILTER FD40 on order Call BD2G Mitsubishi 9146111500- mitsubishi BD2G Mitsubishi 70000-11080 KUBOTA 70000-11081O.F. 15287-11490 I.F. ? BD2G Mitsubishi CAK5047S Komatsu 6001817360 BD2G Mitsubishi CAK253 cat 1046122 This last reference may allow you to source parts in US. Good luck with your project. All the best from the farmerboy.
Without the part number,it is harder to comfirm the parts.Some filter can be replaced.