Hello im looking for the bottom of the gate or apron,the bottom 2 feet that pivots. Looked on usa pull pans but have not heard back from them. Anyone know if this part is a stock item or should i just fab a new one. thanks Jason
I've replaced gate bottoms with new from Reynolds before they closed down a few years back and I've also rebuilt another since. If you have access to a fab shop I would build a new one or try to rebuild your old one. In MHO they were built to light and a few extra well placed gussets ect make it a much stronger unit. Also, when we bought these from the old Reynolds they were not listed as a normal part, they had to come of the assembly line. So unless the new company is still building the same unit it may not even be available.