Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts question – water pump ASV SR80

kckc ยท 2016-08-10 11:18

Hey, not sure where to put this question so I'll start here.... Apparently I need a water pump on my ASV SR80 - freaking hell the price for the part from Terex is $1400 ! Surely I can buy elsewhere or rebuild.... Help ! Thanks K

Replies4
  1. #1kshansen2016-08-10 20:16

    I'm thinking that machine may have a Perkins engine. Might want to do a Google search for Perkins dealers. I know Cat is tied up with Perkins but would need to get a Cat number for the model you have in the ASV.

  2. #2kckc2016-08-11 09:49

    Thank you ! I will do that today.

  3. #3brickhead2016-08-11 17:30

    Trackloaderparts.com is where I order all my asv parts shipping is pretty quick

  4. #4walkerv2016-08-11 18:51

    I have been ording volvo parts from midwest industrial sales up north they do terex parts also . you could try them also and see how they compare Talk to Tyson in sales He has made me some killer deals on parts so far