Good afternoon, I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a place to purchase this style shelving (photo attached) I’ve googled everything I can think of and cannot find a place that sells these shelves. We use box truck style service trucks and these would mount/bolt to the walls perfectly to store a lot of our parts, supplies, etc. I’ve looked all over the ones I took a photo of looking for a manufacture name but theres nothing on them. Just painted white all around.
Google "race trailer shelving"
Stalwart Small Part Organizer with 24 Plastic Storage Bins 11.63 in L x 31.25 in W x 23.25 in H-Steel Rack with Removable Drawers 136229XRI - The Home Depot Impart a great addition to your garage with the selection of this excellent Stalwart Small Part Organizer with Storage Bins L x W x HSteel Rack with Removable Drawers. www.homedepot.com
Grainger
That’s not what these are. I found a multitude of this style of shelving. These are all steel with the dividers welded in place. I’ve never had good luck with the bins with movable dividers. It’s basically one solid piece as the entire shelf is welded together.
Possibly custom shop built?
Yeah, my thought also. Wouldn't be hard to make if you had 14 or 12 ga.
Yea that was where I was leaning. Probably just fab them up myself, just thought if I was able to find them pre made at a reasonable price it would be quicker than building. Been super busy lately and like spending my off time with wife and kids vs building something for work. Appreciate the input. I will say I found something close from a custom builder selling on eBay after searching “race trailer shelving” like heymccall suggested but it was made out of aluminum and only had 3 bins per shelf.
Looks like they fit E-Track. Might try googling E-Track shelving.