Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts shipping, Illinois

maquinariawiebe ยท 2011-01-10 12:22

I have some undercarriage parts for a JD 750c in Wolf Lake, illinois that I need to move. They consist of 2 tracks, Bottom roller, top rollers, and idlers. They weigh 6200lbs. They need to be shipped to El Paso, Texas. Does anybody have a load in the area?

Replies3
  1. #1AmerIndependent2011-01-13 11:31

    What are the dimensions? Can it be put on a pallet so it can go LTL? If so, we get some great rates so I'd be glad to get you a quote. What is the zip code for Illinois? P.S. Is that you Cornie? You purchased a transmission from us last year, do you remember?

  2. #2maquinariawiebe2011-01-13 12:02

    Yes, this is Cornie. How is everything? The parts are in Wolf lake, Illinios 62998. They are three skids. Dimensions as follows. 1st skid - 60" x 60" x 65" 2nd skid - 48" x 48" x 15" 3rd skid - 48" x 48" x 22" 6200lbs. Let me know what you can do

  3. #3AmerIndependent2011-01-13 19:11

    I can get that moved for $600 with a 5-6 day transit. If you need it quicker, I can do 4 days for $950. Glad to see you're staying busy. So are we!