Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

paver

xterrahawk ยท 2009-09-19 00:57

hey guys im looking for cat pavers (diecast) ive found one on http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/productdetail.aspx?recid=10981 but its fairly expensive I was wondering if anyone knew any other place where i can get one in scale 1:50. Btw, if you guys know where i can also get a telehandler also from Cat ide greatly appreciate it. Thank You

Replies3
  1. #1cat345bl2009-09-19 14:12

    Thats the Kokosing version, it more expensive because its only a limited number made. I have the barber greene version on the paver basically the same thing except the paint job. More cat pavers. http://www.admvintage.com/shop/product_detail.cfm?product_id=11719 http://www.admvintage.com/shop/product_detail.cfm?product_id=13164

  2. #2xterrahawk2009-09-19 16:32

    cat345bl thank you for the help greatly appreciated have to get my hands on one of them to add to my collection -the hawk-

  3. #3Speedpup2009-09-19 21:23

    http://www.collectconnection.com/constructionmodels/cat-th360b-55113.html many sites list the new CAT 1255 but they never ever made it! Ask me how I know :Banghead:Banghead http://www.quikey-c.com/oshk/SKUGrpListOKSHMOD.asp