I just rebuilt my steering cylinders successfully and I turned some installation tools for the seals. Cone things. I won't use this thing enough to wear it out again in my lifetime, and if I do I can turn some new ones. So instead of leaving these to take up toolbox space for no reason, I thought maybe somebody else might could use them? My machine is a SkyTrak 5028. I could take some measurements if that would help. I could also snap a photo of them. Evidently what I can't do is wait until I'm home so I can just do that already and supply that info along with this post. Anyway, if somebody needs these, let me know and I can send them off to you. It would be cool if you used these as long as you needed them and when you're done, pass them on to the next guy that could use them.
No replies yet.