im sorry if this is a repost
In the 5th pic it looks like its running (Smoke), but that motor must be mostly under water. I would guess it on the coast looks like the tide is going in and out. I would think salt water would really reek some havoc with that hoe.
ahhhhhh...my friend and i were just talking about this...he works at binder machinery....they sold this machine and fixed it after this dobocle...i think he said the operator drove on un tested ground...sunk right away and then the tide came in...i think it was in cape may or wildwood..i'am gonna call him and get the whole story..
Cashman, a big marine contractor up here had this happen to their PC1100 and I think it was down in NJ. It was in the water for 3 months because they couldnt get the machines in to pull it out when the tide was at the right point.