Sometimes when I get on the machine, everything works and sometimes it doesn't. I've checked the micro switch and it seems to be working on the safety lever. And I checked the solenoids by removing them and putting them across the batteries, and they seem to be working. Is there something besides the so solenoids? That I should be looking at. Thanks for any response.I'm a new member.
I forgot to mention it's a p c 128 u s.
Solenoids, plural? Typically, I'll swap the pilot lockout and 2 speed solenoids if testing for intermittency.
Yes there are 2 . one above the other , i removed them and tried them direct to the twenty four volt, and they seem to be working.
Did you swap them?
They both testes good . I was planning on reinstalling them in the morning..
That little pin in the solenoid can sometimes get wedged in the housing. Make sure to either flip the pin end for end or swap the entire solenoid and pin with the option solenoid. It's usually sitting out by its lonesome doing nothing and in brand new condition. Good luck
I took both solonoids apart and made sure there was no dirt and they were not plugged but I believe the problem was that I was not getting correct voltage to the micro switch, it had shorted out onto another wire.. And it is fixed now.Thank you for your advice..