I have the above excavator and was wondering how durable the track drive motors are when using the dozer blade on it. I use it for farm work doing a bit of drainage and pushing away the dirt, also pushing over trees usually only with the boom after digging out one side of the roots. They are up to about 18" diam and I then will pull them into the blade and lift and push them up to the stack. Are the drive motors up to this sort of work or are they more designed for just a bit of occaisional pushing. I have noticed that when pushing a bit of dirt on the wall of a dam I was digging the other day the temp gage on the engine climbed a bit higher, still well in the green area but noticeably higher compared to when it was stationary and just digging, so obviously was working a bit harder. Ken
No replies yet.