chains are like new, one sprocket is new the other pretty dandy. all the rollers and pads are perfect. Comes with a 5 foot ditching bucket and a toothed bucket also. 3000 bucks but there is prestone going into the oil. Wonder if these are like the old cats that leaked prestone from the water pumps into the engine oil. its serial number is 28002 if anyone could tell me the year of it that would be great as the own is deceased. Only showing 6200 hrs but if might be broken a long time ago. thanks
I don't know much about the engine in that machine, but $3000 for such a machine is certainly a fantastic deal provided it works reasonably. It'll make a great farm machine. How bad is the leak?
I'm thinking those have parent metal blocks and no liners. Seeing as how you are listed as being in Canada I'm guessing the head or the block is broken. I don't remember which engine was in those. The SD95 is real common and not hard to find parts for. The SD105 isn't so easy anymore. The price is OK because you can probably bust it up for parts should you not be able to fix the engine. Good Luck!
Do you still have this machine? I'm definitely interested if you do.